Saturday, July 08, 2006

Where do you see yourself?

1. in ten minutes?
probably asleep under the kitchen table. Our house is a bit crowded, and it's hard to find places to put people. And I've only gotten about four hours of sleep.

2. in ten hours?
watching the end of the Germany v Portugal game in a bar somewhere.

3. in ten days?
at my house in Louisville, trying to get organized and moving out.

4. in ten weeks?
good question. Somewhere between Heiligenhafen and Mainz, Germany.

5. in ten years?
Married with kids. Living in Africa, South America, Asia, Europe. Working on a boat. Teaching. Being a writer. Busking. Being transient. Doing something interesting.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I was mystified about the under the table part, and then I thought "Oh, right." Would you like to borrow my sleeping pad?

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Vivyenne said...

I may have to. Turns out the houseguest I expected for next week is actually coming in tonight. In 3 hours. At 4 AM....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home